TS100 thermo shaker is a temperature controlled shaker, which is
useful for a variety of molecular biology applications. Speed, time
and temperature settings are continuously visible on the LCD,
simultaneously showing both actual and selected values. Integral
over-temperature control ensures long time, safety and sample
- LCD display. It is easy to setup and use.
- Reliable design with inner extra temperature protection.
- Each thermo shaker is equipped with lifter that is easy to replace
- Digital accuracy and convenience.
- Precision wells for uniform thermal transfer.
- Assorted blocks for a wide variety of tube sizes.
- Brushless DC Motor: noiseless long service life maintenance-free.
- Conforms to CE safety standard.
- Accurately control and display time, temperature and speed.
- 12-month warranty.
- Storing samples at ice bucket temperatures.
- Storing enzymes or DNA libraries at your work station.
- Transporting samples from the field at exactly the right
- Heating samples in the field.
- Enzyme reactions and deactivations.
- PCR sample preparation.
|Temp setting range||0℃~100℃|
|Temp control range||RT+5℃~100℃|
|Time range||1min ~ 99h59min/∞|
|Heating time||≤12min (from25℃to100℃)*|
|Multi points running||Yes(Max 5 points)|
Yes(Max 99 times)
|Auto resume to run||Yes|
|Fuse||250V 3A Ф5×20|
|Size (mm)||260x195x150 mm|
|Type||Capacity||Temp range||Max Speed|
|MD35||96 x 0.2mL||0℃~100℃||1800RPM|
|MD36||24 x 5mL||0℃~100℃||1000RPM|
|MD37||15 x 10mL||0℃~100℃||1000RPM|
|MD38||12 x 15mL||0℃~100℃||1000RPM|
|MD39||6 x 50mL||0℃~100℃||800RPM|