DH300 is microprocessor controlled dry bath incubator. Instead of
traditional water bath device, the heat-conducting medium is high
purity alumium. The exact desired temperature is easily set using
the arrow keys on the sloped control panel while values are shown
on the large digital display. No checking of a thermometer and
readjusting temperature is necessary. The user calibration feature
allows for easy calibration to in house standards when required.
This product can be widely used in preservation and reaction of
samples, DNA amplification, electrophoresis denaturation and serum
- LCD displays.
- Automatic fault detection and buzzer alarm function
- Temperature calibration function.
- Easy replacement and cleaning of block.
- Built-in over temperature protection.
- Optional power automatical recover and boot automatically run
- Multiple safety protection .Safe and reliable with CE standard.
- Customed blocks are accepted.
- 12-month warranty.
|Temp setting range||0℃~100℃|
|Time range||1min ~ 99h59min/∞|
|Heating time||≤12min (From 25℃to100℃)*|
|Multi points running||Yes(Max 5 points)|
|Multi points running circularly||Yes(Max 99 times)|
|Auto resume to run||Yes|
|Fuse||250V 3A Ф5×20|
|Size (mm)||260x195x150 mm|
Type Test tube and aperture
MD35 96×0.2ml(elisa plate)